Laguna Beach, CA Drain Services
With Same day appointments, we Can Resolve Your Drain Problems Today!
McKeown Plumbing has been providing commercial and residential drain cleaning, repair, and replacement services since 1975. When you have an issue with your drain, turned to our licensed plumbers for a fast and effective solution. Drain clogs are no match for our powerful equipment, and there’s no drain problem too big or small for us to handle.
We have extensive experience cleaning and repairing all types of drains, including:
- Bathroom drains
- Kitchen drains
- Toilet drains
- Shower/tub drains
- Floor drains
Superior Solutions for Drain Clogs
Got a clogged drain? Let our skilled plumbers handle it quickly and effectively. We utilize professional equipment to safely restore the flow of water in your drains – no more standing water! From drain snaking to hydrojetting, we’ll ensure the right method is used for your particular blockage.
Here are some signs that your drains are due for a professional cleaning:
- You have water backing up out of a sink drain
- There are pools of water around your shower drain
- The water in the toilet bubbles when you turn on the faucet
- The water in your kitchen or bathroom sink drains very slowly
- Your drain makes gurgling noises when the dishwasher or washing machine is on
- You smell rotting food coming from your kitchen drain
Neglected drain pipes can be lined with years of buildup. This buildup not only slows the flow of water but can also cause your pipes to corrode, leaving them in a vulnerable condition. By scheduling regular drain cleanings with McKeown Plumbing, you can prevent the headache of clogged drains, costly repairs, and pipe replacements. Call today to learn more about how we can keep your pipes and drain properly cleaned year-round.
Should Coffee Grounds Be Thrown Down The Drain?
Coffee Grounds are one type of food item that should never be dropped down the sink drain. When grounds are discarded down a drain they clump up instead of break down with water. After the coffee grounds have clumped up the form major clogs within the drain causing water to back up into the sink.
How to Remove Hair From A Drain
Having hair clog a drain is a common problem in every household. Before a plumber is needed there are a couple at home solutions you can use to remove hair. Some at home solutions are:
- Pull it Out With Tweezers: This is probably the most simple way to remove hair, although with thicker clogs this may not be the most efficient solution.
- Use Baking Soda and Vinegar: If this is the option you want to try, start by dropping a little squirt of dish soap into your drain immediately followed by a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar. Wait about 5 minutes and chase the chemicals with a cup of boiling water. After this you may still want to use a plunger to remove left over hair.
- Purchase a Snaking Device: There are many options for home snaking devices, and these come in handy more often than one might think.
If none of these solutions worked, then it is time to call the professional drain cleaning plumbers at McKeown Plumbing.
Professional Hydrojetting Services
After years of use, your drains won’t work like they did when they were new. At McKeown Plumbing, we offer the Laguna Beach, CA area hydrojetting services that are designed to completely clean out your pipes and restore them to like-new condition. Hydro-jetting is a drain cleaning method that involves a jet of high-pressure water scouring the interior surface of your pipes. It’s safe and effective and it provides long-lasting results.
Just some of the benefits of hydrojetting include:
- It removes years of debris accumulated in your drain pipes
- It can handle clogs that drain snakes can’t
- It is powerful enough to cut through tree roots
- It is safe for your plumbing system
- It is more eco-friendly than other drain cleaning methods
- It prevents future plumbing problems
When you require professional drain services in Laguna Beach, CA, call the pros at (949) 497-1108. Our services are second to none!
Drain Repair & Replacement
Sometimes drain issues result from something other than a clog. For example, poor or incorrect drain installation can result in drainage problems or even leaks. Drain pipes can also break, which interrupts the flow of water. When a drain become too damaged to function properly, it is critical to call a professional for repair right away.
At McKeown Plumbing, we ensure accurate diagnosis of drain problems through the use of advance video camera inspection equipment. After we determine the source of the issue, we’ll advise you of the best repair or replacement solution.