Laguna Beach, CA Drain Services
With Same day appointments, we Can Resolve Your Drain Problems Today!
McKeown Plumbing, Inc. has been providing commercial and residential drain cleaning, repair, and replacement services since 1975. When you have an issue with your drain, turned to our licensed plumbers for a fast and effective solution. Drain clogs are no match for our powerful equipment, and there’s no drain problem too big or small for us to handle.
We have extensive experience cleaning and repairing all types of drains, including:
- Bathroom drains
- Kitchen drains
- Toilet drains
- Shower/tub drains
- Floor drains
When you require professional drain services in Laguna Beach, CA, call the pros at (949) 408-1175. Our services are second to none!
Superior Solutions for Drain Clogs
Got a clogged drain? Let our skilled plumbers handle it quickly and effectively. We utilize professional equipment to safely restore the flow of water in your drains – no more standing water! From drain snaking to hydrojetting, we’ll ensure the right method is used for your particular blockage.
Here are some signs that your drains are due for a professional cleaning:
- You have water backing up out of a sink drain
- There are pools of water around your shower drain
- The water in the toilet bubbles when you turn on the faucet
- The water in your kitchen or bathroom sink drains very slowly
- Your drain makes gurgling noises when the dishwasher or washing machine is on
- You smell rotting food coming from your kitchen drain
Neglected drain pipes can be lined with years of buildup. This buildup not only slows the flow of water but can also cause your pipes to corrode, leaving them in a vulnerable condition. By scheduling regular drain cleanings with McKeown Plumbing, Inc., you can prevent the headache of clogged drains, costly repairs, and pipe replacements. Call today to learn more about how we can keep your pipes and drain properly cleaned year-round.
When the drain gets too clogged, call McKeown Plumbing at (949) 408-1175 for reliable drain services in Laguna Beach, CA!
How to Remove Hair From A Drain
Having hair clog a drain is a common problem in every household. Before a plumber is needed there are a couple at home solutions you can use to remove hair. Some at home solutions are:
- Pull it Out With Tweezers: This is probably the most simple way to remove hair, although with thicker clogs this may not be the most efficient solution.
- Use Baking Soda and Vinegar: If this is the option you want to try, start by dropping a little squirt of dish soap into your drain immediately followed by a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar. Wait about 5 minutes and chase the chemicals with a cup of boiling water. After this you may still want to use a plunger to remove left over hair.
- Purchase a Snaking Device: There are many options for home snaking devices, and these come in handy more often than one might think.
If none of these solutions worked, then it is time to call the professional drain cleaning plumbers at McKeown Plumbing.
Why McKeown Plumbing?
Investigate the Problem Before Making a Decision
Utilize the Newest Tools and Best Practices
Innovating Ways To Improve Plumbing Solutions
Licenses, Bonded, and Insured
Over 100 Years of Experience
Serving Coastal OC for Over 45+ Years