Laguna Beach Sewer Services
Repairing, Replacing & Cleaning Sewer Lines
McKeown Plumbing is the team you can count on to handle all your sewer needs. With over 100 years of experience, we’re a trusted company with a history of providing high-quality sewer services in Laguna Beach and beyond. With our highly trained plumbers on the job, you’ll have access to a range of cost-effective innovations and technologies, ensuring you receive the best possible solution.
Professional Sewer Cleaning
Sewer lines are one of those things that homeowners don’t usually think about until something goes wrong. However, your sewer line plays a crucial role in your home’s plumbing system – it collects wastewater and transfers it away from your home. Like other pipes in your house, sewer lines can get clogged by grease, fat, dirt, hair, minerals, and other substances. When this occurs, it’s essential to call a professional to clean your sewer line as soon as possible.
Signs that you need your sewer lined cleaned include:
- Slow drains
- Gurgling drains
- Toilets taking longer to flush
- Recurring clogs
- Foul odors coming from drains
- Overflowing toilets
- Raw sewage backing up into your home
- Soggy spots or lush green patches
- Leaks, seepage, or cracks in your basement
Sewer line cleaning is necessary for removing sewer blockages and is a great way to prevent plumbing problems and keep your system working smoothly and efficiently. For the best results, homeowners should have their sewer line cleaned once a year. Call us today to schedule a same-day appointment!
At McKeown Plumbing, we do more than clean sewer lines. Our licensed plumbers offer a full range of sewer line repair and replacement services. When you have a problem with your sewer line, it’s critical to get professional help as soon as possible to avoid further damage and more costly repairs.
We regularly resolve all kinds of sewer line issues, including:
- Broken pipes
- Collapsed pipes
- Misaligned pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Bellied pipes
- Leaking pipe joints
- Tree root intrusion
When sewer line problems begin to make themselves known through clogs, backups, and other warning signs, call McKeown Plumbing for a fast and effective solution. We’ll quickly diagnose your sewer damage and advise you on the best way to proceed. Whether you require repair or replacement, we’ll make sure the job is done right and to your satisfaction.
Sewer Camera Inspections
Since sewer lines lie deep beneath the surface of your yard, it can be difficult to tell what is truly causing the issues you’re experiencing. McKeown Plumbing takes the guesswork out of sewer line repair with our high-tech video camera equipment. A sewer camera inspection allows us to see exactly what’s going on inside your pipes, ensuring accurate diagnosis and proper repairs.
When you should consider getting a sewer line inspection:
- When you experience recurring drain issues, sewage backups, or foul odors in your home.
- If you notice unexplained yard issues like wet spots or sinkholes.
- Before buying a new home as part of the pre-purchase inspection.
- If your home has an old plumbing system or is surrounded by trees.
- When you observe a sudden increase in your water bills.
- As a preventive maintenance measure to catch potential problems early.
Sewer line inspections are crucial for identifying and addressing issues in your plumbing system, ensuring its proper functioning and preventing costly repairs. Consulting with a professional plumber is advisable if you have concerns or notice any of these signs.
Is Preventive Maintenance Necessary for Sewer Lines?
Yes, preventive maintenance is essential for sewer lines. Just like any other part of your home's infrastructure, sewer lines can benefit from regular upkeep to prevent costly issues and ensure they continue to function properly.
Here are some reasons why preventive maintenance for sewer lines is necessary:
- Preventing Clogs and Blockages: Regular inspections and cleaning can help identify and remove potential blockages before they become severe. This can prevent slow drains, backups, and other inconveniences.
- Extending Lifespan: Proper maintenance can extend the lifespan of your sewer lines, reducing the need for expensive repairs or replacements.
- Early Detection of Issues: Routine inspections can uncover problems like cracks, leaks, or root intrusions early on, allowing for timely repairs rather than major overhauls.
- Cost Savings: Preventive maintenance is generally more cost-effective than emergency repairs. Small issues can often be fixed before they escalate into significant problems.
- Environmental Considerations: A well-maintained sewer system is less likely to leak or spill raw sewage into the environment, contributing to public health and environmental preservation.
- Compliance with Regulations: Some local governments may require regular sewer line inspections, especially if you're selling a property. Staying compliant with these regulations can save you legal and financial headaches.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that your sewer lines are in good condition can provide peace of mind, reducing stress related to unexpected plumbing issues.
Preventive maintenance for sewer lines may include regular inspections by a professional plumber, periodic cleaning or hydro-jetting to remove debris and roots, and addressing any issues promptly. The frequency of maintenance may depend on factors such as the age of the sewer lines, the presence of trees or vegetation that could infiltrate the pipes, and the local climate.
Overall, investing in preventive maintenance for your sewer lines can save you time, money, and the hassle of dealing with significant plumbing problems in the future. It's a proactive approach to ensuring the long-term functionality of your home's plumbing system.
in need of sewer services